外贸口语一点通第128期:商品检验之商检程序
时间:2016-08-23 01:52:03
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Inspection1 Procedures2 商检程序
A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?
我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?
B: All right.
好的。
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。
B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
这些货物不经过我们的法定检验十不准进口我国的。
A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
B: Yes, you are right.
是的。
A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?
那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?
B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.
贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。
A: It'll cost a very long time.
这样办时间太长了。
B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the
bonded3 area while the samples are being inspected.
另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。
A: That sounds good.
那太好了。
B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.
实际上这对进口商很方便。
A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。
B: You are welcome.
不用客气。
1.“send in”这里是“寄送,递送,呈报”的意思,例如:Send your luggage in in advance. (请把行李预先送出。)
2.“once”是“一旦……就……”的意思,例如:If the facts once become known, he will be punished. (事实一旦公开,他就要受到惩罚。
分享到: