外贸口语一点通第130期:商品检验之检验商议
时间:2016-08-23 01:52:58
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Negotiation1 about inspection2 检验商议 A: Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before
shipping3 and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
根据国际惯例,检验费有出口一方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
这点没问题。
A: If there is any
discrepancy4 when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days?
再复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
一定。
“on arrival”在这里的意思是“as soon as it arrives”,例如:The illegal commodities will be detained by the police on arrival. (非法货物一到港口就会被警方扣留。)
分享到: