外贸口语一点通第134期:海关通关之过海关
时间:2016-08-23 02:34:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Going through the customs1 过海关
A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
先生,请出示你的护照。
B: Sure, here you are.
好的,给您。
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
B: I'm here on business.
我是来这里出差的。
A: Good. How long will you be staying?
好的,您将在此停留多久?
B: A week.
一周。
A: Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
我有一些外币。
A: How much?
多少?
B: 2000 euros.
2000欧元。
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
那么请填写一下这张表格。
B: Sir, I have finished the form.
先生,我已经填好了。
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
B: Thank you.
非常感谢。
“We're done here”意思是“我们这里的事情已经做完了”,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到这里,明天见。)
分享到: