外贸口语一点通第135期:海关通关之海关问询
时间:2016-08-23 02:36:35
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Questioning at the customs 海关问询
A: May I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?
嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?
A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.
当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。
B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?
谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?
A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.
有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。
B: OK, that will be fine.
那很好。
A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.
首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。
B: Like what?
比如什么呢?
A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.
假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。
B: Well, that's easy.
这很简单啊。
A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.
假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。
B: I get it. Thank you so much.
明白了。非常感谢。
A: You're quite welcome.
不必客气。
“go through”意为“通过,经历,经受”。例如:You have to go through difficulties and
obstacles1 before gaining success. 要想成功不得不经受困难和阻碍。
分享到: