在线英语听力室

夏洛的网 第44期:夏洛(2)

时间:2016-11-07 06:22:49

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   The second time Wilbur woke, he heard the goose turning on her nest and chuckling1 to herself.

  威尔伯第二次醒来,听见母鹅在窝里转来转去,自个儿在咯咯笑。
  "What time is it?" whispered Wilbur to the goose.
  “这是什么时候了?”威尔伯悄悄地问它。
  "Probably-obably-obably about half-past eleven," said the goose.
  “大概——大概——大概是十一点半吧,”母鹅说,
  "Why aren't you asleep, Wilbur?"
  “你为什么不睡啊,威尔伯?”
  "Too many things on my mind," said Wilbur.
  “我心里想的东西太多了,”威尔伯说。
  "Well," said the goose, "that's not my trouble.
  “唉,”母鹅说,“我倒不为这个烦。
  I have nothing at all on my mind, but I've too many things under my behind.
  我心里什么东西也没有,可我屁股底下东西太多了。
  Have you ever tried to sleep while sitting on eight eggs?"
  你试过蹲在八个蛋上面睡觉吗?”
  夏洛的网
  "No," replied Wilbur. "I suppose it is uncomfortable.
  “没有,”威尔伯回答,“我想那是很不舒服的。
  How long does it take a goose egg to hatch2?"
  一个鹅蛋孵出来小鹅来要多少时间呢?”
  "Approximately-oximately thirty days, all told," answered the goose.
  “大家说,大概——大概——大概三十天,”母鹅答道,
  "But I cheat a little.
  “不过我也玩点小把戏。
  On warm afternoons, I just pull a little straw over the eggs and go out for a walk."
  下午天气暖和,我拉点麦草把蛋盖上,自己到外面去溜达一会儿。”

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=383700&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='383700' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。