蒙面侠佐罗 第3章:普利庄园(2)
时间:2017-02-07 02:11:29
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Don Carlos smiles and is happy. "This is an honour for our family. You have my permission! Do you want to see Lolita?"
唐卡洛斯微笑和快乐。“这是我们家人的荣幸,你有我的同意!你想看看洛丽塔吗?
"I think I must!” answers Don Diego.
“必须的!“唐·迭戈的答案。
Don Carlos calls her and she comes to the
patio1.
唐卡洛斯打电话给她,让她来院子里。
Lolita is a lovely girl with long black hair and dark eyes.
洛丽塔是一个可爱的女孩,长长的黑发和黑眼睛。
"Good morning. Semprota. There is something I must tell you," says Don Diego smiling.
“早上好,洛丽塔。有件事我必须告诉你,”唐·迭戈微笑。
"I want to marry you and your father approves.”
“我想娶你,你的父亲已经同意了。”
"Oh, senor!”
exclaims2 Lolita. "You want to marry me! "She is surprised and her face is red.
“哦,先生!”洛丽塔惊叫道,“你想娶我!她红着脸惊讶的说到。
"Think about it today. One of my servants can bring me your answer tomorrow.”
“今天想想。我的仆人明天可以给我你的答案。”
"But why can't you come tomorrow?" asks Lolita.
“可是你为什么不明天来?”洛丽塔问道。
"Oh, your hacienda is far. I get tired when I ride my horse. I prefers to stay at home and rest."
“哦,你家庄园很远,骑马来非常累,我喜欢呆在家里休息。"
"What! You want to marry me and you don't want to visit me! Is this your idea of love? I want to marry a strong,
romantic3 man.
“什么!你想娶我,你不想来找我!这是你的爱?我想嫁给一个强大的、浪漫的男人。
You are young and rich, but you are not strong or romantic! Do you have a heart?" says Lolita.
你年轻富有,但你不强壮和浪漫!你有心吗?“洛丽塔说。
She is angry. She runs away and tells her mother.
她很生气。她跑了,告诉她的母亲。
分享到: