蒙面侠佐罗 第5章:洛丽塔的爱(1)
时间:2017-02-07 02:29:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Chapter Five: Lolita is in Love
第五章:洛丽塔的爱
Don Diego's home in Reina de Los Angeles is big and beautiful.
唐·迭戈在雷纳洛杉矶的家非常的大并且漂亮。
There are many rooms and many servants. There is a big garden with trees and flowers.
有许多房间和许多仆人。有一个大花园,里面有很多树和花。
Don Carlos and his family like it.
唐卡洛斯和他的家人喜欢它。
"Lolita! Marry Don Diego and this beautiful home is yours!” says Dona Catalina
“洛丽塔!嫁给唐·迭戈,这个美丽的家就是你的了!”唐卡洛斯说。
"I don't love Don Diego! I don't want to marry him!” says Lolita.
“我不喜欢唐·迭戈!我不想嫁给他!”洛丽塔说。
"Lolita, tonight your mother and I must visit our old friends,"says Don Carlos.
“洛丽塔,今晚你的母亲和我要去访问我们的老朋友,”唐卡洛斯说。
"Can you stay at home alone?" "Yes, of course.
“你能呆在家里吗?“是的,当然,
There are many books in Don Diego's library. I can stay here and read."
在唐·迭戈的图书馆里有很多书,我可以留在这里读书。”
Lolita looks at the books. "How strange!” she thinks.
洛丽塔看着书。“多么奇怪!
"Don Diego has books about love,
passion1, adventure, horses and heroes! But he isn't strong and is so lifeless!”
唐·迭戈有关于爱的书,激情、冒险、马和英雄!但他不强壮,还特别的无趣!”
Suddenly there is a knock at the door.
突然有人在敲门。
A servant opens it and Captain Ramon enters. He goes to the library and sees Lolita.
一个仆人打开它,队长拉蒙进来。他要去图书馆,看望洛丽塔。
"I'm glad you are alone! You are a very beautiful girl.
“我很高兴你独自一人!你是一个非常漂亮的女孩,
I have your father's permission to court you!
我有你的父亲的许可,可以追求你!
I know that Don Diego wants to marry you, but I am
superior2 in every way.
我知道唐·迭戈想要娶你,但我在任何方面都是很优秀的,
Don Diego has no courage. He is a weak man. I am the Captain of the Presidio."
唐·迭戈没有勇气。他是一个软弱的人,我是要塞的队长“。
分享到: