在线英语听力室

夏洛的网 第81期:威尔伯说大话(2)

时间:2017-03-27 02:17:27

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   "My legs are hairy for a good reason," replied Charlotte.

  “我的腿毛茸茸是有道理的,”夏洛回答说,
  "Furthermore, each leg of mine has seven sections, the coxa, the trochanter,
  “而且我的每条腿有七个节,基节、转节、
  the femur, the patella, the tibia, the metatarsus, and the tarsus."
  腿节、吸跗节、胫节、跖节、跗节。”
  Wilbur sat bolt upright,"You're kidding," he said.
  威尔伯一下子坐直了身子。“你在开玩笑,”它说。
  "No, I'm not, either."
  “不,我一点不开玩笑。”
  "Say those names again, I didn't catch them the first time."
  “请把这些名称再说一遍好吗?刚才那一遍我没听清楚。”
  "Coxa, trochanter, femur, patella, tibia, metatarsus, and tarsus."
  “基节、转节、腿节、吸跗节、胫节、跖节、跗节。”
  "Goodness!" said Wilbur, looking down at his own chubby1 legs.
  “天啊!”威尔伯低头看着自己的胖腿。
  "I don't think my legs have seven sections."
  “我想我的腿没有七节。”

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=401336&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='401336' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。