在线英语听力室

夏洛的网 第82期:威尔伯说大话(3)

时间:2017-03-27 02:18:00

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   "Well," said Charlotte, "you and I lead different lives.

  “这个嘛,”夏洛说,“你和我过的生活不同。
  You don't have to spin a web. That takes real leg work."
  你用不着结网。结网是真正的腿上功夫。”
  "I could spin a web if I tried," said Wilbur, boasting. "I've just never tried."
  “我要想结网也能结,”威尔伯说大话,“我只是不结罢了。”
  "Let's see you do it," said Charlotte.
  “那就让我们看看你结网吧,”夏洛说。
  Fern chuckled1 softly, and her eyes grew wide with love for the pig.
  弗恩轻轻地格格笑,由于对小猪充满爱意,眼睛都张大了。
  "OK," replied Wilbur. "You coach me and I'll spin one.
  “好吧,”威尔伯回答说,“你给我指点一下,我来结一个。
  It must be a lot of fun to spin a web. How do I start?"
  结网一定很好玩。我怎么开头呢?”
  "Take a deep breath!" said Charlotte, smiling.
  “深深吸口气!”夏洛微笑着说。
  Wilbur breathed deeply."Now climb to the highest place you can get to, like this."
  威尔伯深吸了口气。“现在你能爬多高就爬多高,像这样。”
  Charlotte raced up to the top of the doorway2.
  夏洛飞快地爬上门顶。
  Wilbur scrambled3 to the top of the manure4 pile."Very good!" said Charlotte.
  威尔伯爬到肥料堆的顶上。“很好!”夏洛说,
  "Now make an attachment5 with your spinnerets, hurl6 yourself into space,
  “现在用你的吐丝器吐丝,然后跳到空中,
  and let out a dragline as you go down!"
  一路下来时吐出丝来拉着你。”

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=401337&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='401337' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。