木偶奇遇记 第107期:匹诺曹与小灯芯(5)
时间:2017-06-29 05:09:25
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
"Wait two minutes more." "It's too late!"
“再等两分钟吧。”“现在太晚了!”
"Only two minutes." "And if the Fairy scolds me?"
“就两分钟。”“万一仙女责骂我呢?”
"Let her scold. After she gets tired, she will stop," said Lamp-Wick.
“让她去骂好了。她骂够了就会停了,”小灯芯说。
"Are you going alone or with others?" "Alone? There will be more than a hundred of us!"
“你一个人去还是跟别人一起去?”“一个人?我们有百来个人呢!”
"Will you walk?" "At midnight the
wagon1 passes here that is to take us within the boundaries of that
marvelous2 country."
“你走着去吗?”“半夜有一辆马车经过这里,把我们一直送到那个神奇的国家的边界去。”
"How I wish midnight would strike!" "Why?"
“要是现在就是半夜就好了!”“为什么?”
"To see you all set out together." "Stay here a while longer and you will see us!"
“为了看看你们大伙儿动身。”“在这儿再等一会儿,你就看见了。”
"No, no. I want to return home." "Wait two more minutes."
“不行不行,我想回家了,”“那就再等两分钟吧。”
"I have waited too long as it is. The Fairy will be worried."
“我已经等得太久了。仙女会担心的。”
"Poor Fairy! Is she afraid the bats will eat you up?"
“可怜的仙女!她是怕蝙蝠吃了你吗?”
"Listen, Lamp-Wick," said the
Marionette3, "are you really sure that there are no schools in the Land of Toys?" "Not even the shadow of one."
“听着,小灯芯,”木偶说,“你真的确定玩具国没有学校吗?”“连影子也没有。”
分享到: