木偶奇遇记 第149期:鲨鱼腹中的奇遇(2)
时间:2017-10-25 06:51:59
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
"Oh, Father, dear Father! Have I found you at last? “噢!爸爸,亲爱的爸爸!我终于找到您了!
Now I shall never, never leave you again!" 从今往后,我永远、永远不再离开您!”
"Are my eyes really telling me the truth?" answered the old man, rubbing his eyes. “我的眼睛看见的是真的吗?”小老头擦着眼睛回答说。
"Are you really my own dear Pinocchio?" “你当真是我亲爱的皮诺乔吗?”
"Yes, yes, yes! It is I! Look at me! And you have forgiven me, haven't you? “是的,是的,是的,真是我!您已经原谅我了,是吗?
Oh, my dear Father, how good you are! 噢!我亲爱的爸爸,您太好啦!
And to think that I—Oh, but if you only knew how many misfortunes have fallen on my head and how many troubles I have had! 想一想我以前却是那么……噢!但是您要知道有多少不幸落到了我头上,我碰到了多少倒霉事情!
Just think that on the day you sold your old coat to buy me my A-B-C book so that I could go to school, 就想想您那天卖掉了您的旧上衣,给我买了一本识字课本让我上学,
I ran away to the
Marionette1 Theater and the
proprietor2 caught me and wanted to burn me to cook his roast lamb! 我却溜去看木偶戏,木偶戏班班主想把我扔到火里去烤他那只小羊!
He was the one who gave me the five gold pieces for you, 是他给了我五个金币,叫我带回家给您,
but I met the Fox and the Cat, who took me to the Inn of the Red
Lobster3. 可我又碰到了狐狸和猫,它们带我到‘红虾旅馆’。
There they ate like wolves and I left the Inn alone and I met the Assassins in the wood. 它们在那里狼吞虎咽,后来我一个人离开旅馆,路上遇到了杀人强盗。
I ran and they ran after me, always after me, till they hanged me to the branch of a giant oak tree. 我跑他们就追,我一直跑,他们一直追。最后他们把我吊在一棵大橡树的树枝上。
Then the Fairy of the
Azure4 Hair sent the coach to rescue me and the doctors, after looking at me, said, 后来一位天蓝色头发的美丽仙女派马车来把我救走。大夫看过我以后说:
'If he is not dead, then he is surely alive,' and then I told a lie and my nose began to grow. ‘如果他没有死,那就是还活着。’这时候我说了个谎,我的鼻子就长起来了。
It grew and it grew, till I couldn't get it through the door of the room. 它长啊长,长得连房门也出不去了。
分享到: