夏洛的网 第208期:最后一天(7)
时间:2018-02-05 07:20:36
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
"Get up!" screamed Wilbur. "Stop acting1 like a spoiled child! “起来!”威尔伯尖叫,“别再像个惯坏的孩子了!”
Templeton grinned and lay still. 坦普尔顿咧开嘴笑,躺着不动。
"Who made trip after trip to the dump?" he asked. "Why, it was old Templeton! “是谁一次又一次上垃圾场去?”它问道,“还用说,是老坦普尔顿!
Who saved Charlotte's life by scaring that
Arable2 boy away with a rotten goose egg? 是谁用臭鹅蛋吓走阿拉布尔家那个男孩救了夏洛的命?
Bless my soul, I believe it was old Templeton. 我的天啊,我相信又是老坦普尔顿。
Who bit your tail and got you back on your feet this morning after you had fainted in front of the crowd? Old Templeton. 今天上午你在观众面前昏过去,是谁咬你的尾巴让你重新站起来?是老坦普尔顿。
Has it ever occurred to you that I'm sick of running errands and doing favors? 你想到过,我这样给差来差去,做这做那,我已经厌烦了吗?
What do you think I am, anyway, a rat-of-all-work?" 你以为我是什么,是只有活就差去干的老鼠吗?”
Wilbur was desperate. The people were coming. And the rat was failing him. 威尔伯真是绝望了。那些人正在走来。老鼠却不听它的话。
Suddenly he remembered Templeton's fondness for food. 它忽然想起坦普尔顿贪吃。
"Templeton," he said, "I will make you a solemn promise. “坦普尔顿,”它说,“我对你庄严保证,
Get Charlotte's egg sac for me, and from now on I will let you eat first, when Lurvy slops me. 只要你拿下来夏洛的卵袋,从今以后,当勒维给我喂食的时候,我一定让你先吃。
I will let you have your choice of everything in the trough and I won't touch a thing until you're through." 我让你食槽里爱吃什么挑什么吃,在你吃够之前,我绝不碰食物。”
The rat sat up. "You mean that?" he said. 老鼠一听就坐起来了。“你这话当真?”它说。
"I promise. I cross my heart." “我保证,我在心口画十字。”
分享到: