在线英语听力室

英语PK台 第221期:暗恋吃醋怎么破?

时间:2018-08-17 01:56:26

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Dialogue 1:

Jingjing: So, Xiao Gao,do you have the hots for anyone at school?
京晶:嘿,小高,在学校你有喜欢的人吗?
Xiao Gao: Besides you? No one!
小高:除了你之外就没有别人啦!
Jingjing: Gag me! No,seriously, do you like anyone?
京晶:少来,我说真的呢,你有没有喜欢的人?
Xiao Gao: Well, I've had my eyes on Jennifer for a couple of weeks now.
小高:嗯,我最近对珍妮弗很感兴趣,我已经观察她两周了。
Jingjing: So does she know you like her?
京晶:那她知道你喜欢她吗?
Xiao Gao: Not yet, I've seen her flirting2 with Bob a lot lately, it really rubs me the wrong way.
小高:不知道,我最近总看见她和鲍勃打情骂俏,这让我感到很不舒服。
Jingjing: I think you should ask her to be your study buddy3.
京晶:我觉得你可以邀请她当你的学习伙伴。
Xiao Gao: I was thinking I could give her a flower and ask her if she wants to see a movie.
小高:我在想我应该送她一枝花,然后约她去看场电影。
Jingjing: Hold your horses, you should get to know her first, it's too early to act like Prince Charming.
京晶:别太着急,你应该先慢慢了解她,现在就表现得像个白马王子似的还为时过早。
Xiao Gao: Yeah, you're right. Thanks.
小高:嗯,你说的有道理,谢谢。
Jingjing: Don't mention it.
京晶:别客气。习语短语
1. have the hots for someone = 对某人感兴趣,迷恋某人
2. Gag me! = 少来了,我要吐了!(用于当某人说了虚假的话或某件很恶心的事情时。)
3. have your eyes on someone = 喜欢某人,对某人感兴趣
4. flirt1 = 打情骂俏,调情
5. It rubs me the wrong way. = 某种状况让我感觉不舒服。
6. study buddy = 学习伙伴,一起学习互相帮助的伙伴
7. hold your horses =(字面意思是“勒住你的马”)等等,慢慢来
8. Prince Charming = 白马王子

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=446261&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='446261' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。