在线英语听力室

英语PK台 第517期:《老友记》900句(21)

时间:2018-08-27 01:11:13

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   地点:酒店餐厅

  人物:老友六人
  事件:在拉斯维加斯,罗斯和瑞秋醉后结婚而不自知,朋友们发现后嘲笑他。
  Ross: I—They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!
  罗斯:我……他们就不该在我们喝得那么醉的时候让我们结婚!
  Joey: They let you get married when you're drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!
  乔伊:他们当然让喝醉的人结婚啦,在拉斯维加斯结婚的大多数人都是醉醺醺的!
  Phoebe: Hell, I'm drunk right now!What? I can't have a mimosa with breakfast? I'm on vacation!
  菲比:见鬼,我现在就喝醉了!怎么,我早上就不能来一杯“含羞草”?我在度假呢!
  Monica: What are you guys gonna do?
  莫妮卡:你俩打算怎么办?
  Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer?
  瑞秋:呃,我猜我们得去找个离婚律师。
  Chandler: Well, I think, I think, Ross already has one. Now, this one's free, right? Because you paid for the first two, so the third one's free.
  钱德勒:我觉得啊,我觉得罗斯已经有个离婚律师了。这次得免费吧?因为你都付了两次钱了,第三次应该不用花钱了。
  Ross: Laugh it up, but the joke's on you. Because we don't need to get divorced, okay? We ,we're just gonna get an annulment1.
  罗斯:笑吧,不过得笑你自己。因为我们不用打离婚官司,我们只用废除注册就行了。
  Joey: An annulment? Ross! I don't think surgery's the answer here.
  乔伊:废掉?罗斯,我觉得手术可解决不了这个问题。
  Phoebe: Oh–oh, that's your thing.
  菲比:哦,哦,原来这是你的招牌啊。
  Ross: What?
  罗斯:什么?
  Phoebe: Your thing. Y'know? You're the guy who gets divorced.
  菲比:你的标签,懂吗?你就是离婚男。
  All: Oh yeah!
  所有人:对哦!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=447367&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='447367' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。