在线英语听力室

艾伦脱口秀第103期:美日两国的桥梁

时间:2018-12-07 01:27:14

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   I get casted.And you didn't even..Oh, that's why you get casted.Yeah. 然后我就得到这个角色了 你都没有 就这样得到这个角色了吗 是啊

  I'm sure that's not why.But it was a controversial1 decision because it's 我知道肯定不是因为这个 这是一个有争议的决定
  it's about this guy, that was a real guy,the bird. 因为这个人物是真实存在的
  And he was a bad man. - Yes.He was a very bad man. - Yes. 还不是好人  -对 非常坏  -确实
  So I wasn't sure that if I was capable2 of doing this, 所以我没什么把握能演好这个角色
  because I have no experience of an actor and then it's still very controversial. 我完全没有演戏的经验 而且这部电影倍受争议
  As a Japanese,I didn't want to represent my country, you know, 作为一个日本人 我不想呈现祖国不好的一面
  especially that side of country where I was born and raised. 那是我出生和成长的地方
  So before I met Angie in Tokyo I was not sure about that. 在东京见到安吉丽娜·朱莉之前我都不确定要接这个角色
  But when I talked to her in Tokyo, 但后来在东京她跟我谈了谈
  she said that she wanted to make something 她说她想传递一些东西
  that could be a bridge between America, Japan, 希望能成为美日两国
  even countries which having similar conflicts. 或者其他有类似冲突的国家之间的桥梁
  So it could happen anywhere.It might happen somewhere.So, to deliver that message, 它可能发生在任何地方 可能发生在某地 因为传递了这种思想
  I thought it's really meaningful to be a guy in a film. 我觉得饰演这个角色真的很有意义

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=457912&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='457912' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。