在线英语听力室

英语PK台 第983期:跟《老友记》学美语(35)

时间:2019-08-09 06:58:43

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 

地点:莫妮卡公寓客厅

人物:瑞秋,马克

事件:瑞秋和马克回到了家中,马克要亲吻瑞秋,但是瑞秋拒绝了,她总是觉得自己是为了报复罗斯才跟马克在一起的,觉得自己不能这么做。

剧情片段(场景:莫妮卡公寓内,瑞秋和马克约会归来。)

Mark: Why do all you’re coffee mugs have numbers on the bottom①?

马克:你所有的咖啡杯底部为什么都有编号?

Rachel: Oh. That’s so Monica can keep track②. That way if one on them is missing, she can be like, “Where’s number 27?”1

瑞秋:哦,这样莫妮卡才方便追踪。要是少了一个,她就可以说:“27号杯子呢?”

Rachel: Y’know what?

瑞秋:你知道吗?

Mark: No. And I don’t think I’m gonna want to.2

马克:不知道,也不想知道

Rachel:I can’t do this.

瑞秋:我不能这么做。

Mark: Yep. Yep, that’s what I didn’t want to know.

马克:是啊,是啊,我就是不想知道这件事。

Rachel: Well, oh, Mark, I’m just doing this for the wrong reasons3, y’know? I’m just doing it to get back at③ Ross. I’m sorry, it’s not very fair to you.

瑞秋:哦,马克,我的出发点是错的,我这么做只是想报复罗斯。对不起,这样对你不公平。

Mark: Ahh! Fair, schmair④! Y’know? Look, you want to get back at Ross, I am here for you. Really. No–no, I say–I say, I say we get back at him right here on this couch1. Right here!

马克:啊!去他的公平!你想报复罗斯,尽管找我。真的,不,不,我说,我说我们就在这张沙发上报复他吧。就在这儿!

Rachel: Oh God. I’m sorry about this.

瑞秋:天哪,很抱歉。

Mark: That’s Okay.

马克:没关系。

Rachel: You sure?

瑞秋:你确定?

Mark: Yeah. I can just go home and get back at him by myself.4

马克:是的。我可以回去自己报复他。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=482144&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='482144' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。