在线英语听力室

新东方商务口语[15]:过海关Going through Customs

时间:2010-03-05 03:08:46

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Business Travel 商务旅行

8.过海关 Going through Customs1

Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession2 at any time before checking-in?
是您自已收拾的行李吗?在检票前有有别人帮助保管?

Mr. Lee: Yes, I packed it myself, and it hasn’t been out of my possession.
是的,我自已收拾的,一直是自己保管。

Official: Are you bringing in any plants or animal products?
您带了动植物产品吗?
Mr. Lee: No.
没有。

Official: Our sniffer dog seems to disagree. Do you mind if we look in your suitcase?
嗅探犬好像有不同意见。我可以检查您的包吗?

Mr. Lee: Not at all. Go right ahead.
请便。

Official: What’s this sir?
这是什么,先生?

Mr. Lee: It’s traditional Chinese Medicine. I mix it with hot water like tea. Sorry. I forgot about it.
这是中药。用热水冲泡,喝起来像茶。对不起,我忘记了。

Official: What are these red things sir?
这些红色的东西是什么?

Mr. Lee: Oh no! I forgot about those too! Those are Chinese sausages for my Aunt Lily.
糟糕! 这个我也忘了。这些是我给lily阿姨带的中国腊肠。

Official: I’m sorry sir, but you can’t take any of this into the country. We will also have to check your carry-on. Please step this way. Don’t’ be nervous; we’ll just look through it briefly3 and then if there are no further problems you’ll be free to go.
对不起,先生。您不能带这些东西入境。我们还要检查您的手提包。请这边走。不用紧张,我们只是简单看一下,如果没有别的问题,您就可以走了。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=91710&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='91710' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。