办公室英语小对话:辞职
时间:2014-08-08 03:02:10
(单词翻译:单击)
I've heard you want to quit your job.
= I've heard you want to leave your job.
听说你要辞职了。
A: I've heard you want to quit your job.
听说你要辞职了。
我还没决定呢。
I resign not because I don't like my present job.
我辞职,不是因为不喜欢这个工作。
I like my present job although I want to resign.
尽管我想辞职,但我喜欢现在的工作。
A: I resign not because I don't like my present job.
我辞职,不是因为不喜欢这个工作。
B: Then why are you leaving?
那你为什么走呢?
My new job offers me a higher salary.
= I'm offered a new job with higher pay.
新工作能够使我获得更高的薪水。
A: Why do you want to quit?
你为什么想要辞职呢?
B: My new job offers me a higher salary.
新工作能够使我获得更高的薪水。
My new job offers me opportunities to move up.
= My new job offers me opportunities to get promoted.
我的新工作拥有升职的机会。
The new job is in my field.
新工作可以用我之所学。
A: My new job offers me opportunities to move up.
我的新工作拥有升职的机会。
B: I think that's a good chance.
我想这是一次不错的机会。
field n. 领域
move up“上升(被)提升”
After two years without
promotion2, I want to resign.
两年未获提升,我想要辞职。
I have to resign if the salary is not raised.
如果再不加薪的话,我将不得不辞职。
I want to resign because I have no vacation for two years.
我想辞职是因为我已经两年没有假期了。
A: What's going on with your present job?
你现在的工作怎么样?
b: After two years without promotion, I want to resign.
两年未获提升,我想要辞职。
resign v. 辞职
If I resign, I'll be a professional writer.
如果我辞职了,我就会去当个专职作家。
If I resign, I'll be a professional singer.
如果我辞职了,我就会去当个专职歌手。
If I resign, I'll be a professional teacher.
如果我辞职了,我就会去当个全职教师。
professional a. 专业的,职业的
I'll not resign until I finish this project.
= I will finish this project before I quit.
我会把这个项目干完再辞职。
I will resign upon finishing this project.
这个项目一结束,我就辞职。
upon可以表示“当…时”。
A: Who will take over your job after your resignation?
你辞职后,谁会接替你的工作?
B: I don't know, but I'll not resign until I finish this project.
我不知道,但我会把这个项目干完再辞职。
I never have a chance to report to the general manager directly.
我从来没有机会向总经理直接汇报。
A: Why do you want to quit your current job?
你为什么想要辞掉目前的工作?
B: I never have a chance to report to the general manager directly.
我从来没有机会向总经理直接汇报。
I don't feel loyal to this place any more.
= I no longer feel attached to this place.
= I no longer feel
devoted3 to this place.
我不再会留恋这个地方了。
A: How do you feel after you quit the job?
辞掉工作后,你有何感想?
B: I don't feel loyal to this place any more.
我不再会留恋这个地方了。
not…any more“不再…”
The sooner you quit your job, the better your life will be.
越早辞掉你的工作,你的生活就越好。
A: I feel very happy that I quit that job.
辞掉那份工作我觉得很高兴。
B: Well done. The sooner you quit your job, the better your life will be.
做得好.越早辞掉你的工作,你的生活就越好。
It's not the right time to quit my job, if I think about my future.
假如我考虑一下我的将来,现在并不是我辞职的恰当时期。
A: It's not the right time to quit my job, if I think about my future.
假如我考虑一下我的将来,现在并不是我辞职的恰当时期。
B: Yes, you have a big family to support.
是的,你有一大家子人需要你养呢。
How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
违约金是多少?
A: How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
违约金是多少?
我要赔偿公司3000元。
compensation n. 补偿,赔偿
My boss doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
= The company doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
我的老板没有要违约金。
A: How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
违约金是多少?
B: My boss doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
我的老板没有要违约金。
I didn't get the job promotion, although I worked so hard.
尽管我那么努力工作,然而我没有提升的希望。
A: I didn't get the job promotion, although I worked so hard.
尽管我那么努力工作,然而我没有提升的希望。
B:Don't lose your heart.
别灰心。
They never praise me,although I work from dawn to dusk.
尽管我从早干到晚,从来得不到一句好话。
A: Why do you quit your well-paid job?
你为什么辞掉这份高薪工作呢?
B: They never praise me, although I work from dawn to dusk.
尽管我从早干到晚,从来得不到一句好话。
分享到: