八卦常用口语:英语怎么聊八卦?
时间:2014-12-05 02:10:08
(单词翻译:单击)
八卦的开场白
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
Have you heard?
你听说了吗?
Did you hear what happened?
你听说出什么事了吗?
Guess what I just found out.
猜猜我刚发现了什么。
You won't believe what Sherlock just told me.
你绝对不会相信夏洛克告诉我的事。
You'll never guess what I read online.
你绝对猜不到我在网上看到了什么八卦。
八卦的快感有一部分建立在“天知地知你知我知”之上,想知道怎么表达吗?
Could you keep a secret?
你能保密吗?
Keep it to yourself.
你自己知道就行了。
This is for your ears only.
我只告诉你了哦。
Don’t say I told you.
千万别说是我告诉你的。
This is not public knowledge.
这可不是谁都能知道的。
Just between you, me and the lamppost.
你知我知电线杆子知。
接下来到听者表“忠心”的时候了,发誓“我绝不告诉别人”
我一定会守口如瓶的。
I won’t tell a soul.
我谁都不会说。
我到死也不会说的。
It won’t leave this room.
这话绝对不出这个房间。
Wild horses couldn’t drag it out of me.
君子一言驷马难追。
好奇宝宝一定忍不住再补一句“你怎么知道的”?
A. How did you find?
B. How did you find out?
你觉得哪个正确?
答案:How did you find out?
你是怎么知道的?
“无可奉告……”这一系列的话该怎么说呢?
A little bird told me.
消息灵通人士告诉我的。
We have our ways.
我自有办法。
Word travels fast.
八卦传得可快了。
Bad news travels fast.
坏事传千里。
None of your business.
这你就别管了。
分享到: