天才宝贝熊 第66期:熊爸爸回来了(4)
时间:2016-04-19 08:25:09
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
We're almost there now.
现在我们快到了。
Ah!Shi! Come on, we're so close.
啊!嘘!来吧,我们快到了。
I can almost hear father bear's sing...
我好像听到熊爸爸的歌声...
Hello, Little Bear. Father?
你好,小熊。爸爸?
Hmm.Hello, Hen. Hello, sir.
嗯。你好,母鸡。你好,先生。
Hello, Duck.Hello, Father Bear.
你好,鸭。你好,熊爸爸。
Why! Hello Cat.Come on, father.
为什么!您好,猫。来吧,爸爸。
Mother bear will want to see you, too.
熊妈妈也想快点见到你。
我们来看看美人鱼。
Mermaid. A mermaid in your house!
美人鱼。在你家的美人鱼!
Her hair is blue and green!
她的头发是蓝绿色!
She's very pretty!
她很漂亮!
And her eyes are
silver2, silver like the moon.
她的眼睛是银色,像月亮一样的银色。
How nice! Where is she?
多么可爱啊!她在哪里?
You have her.
你不是带回来了嘛。
I do?
我吗?
You didn't you bring a mermaid?
你没有带美人鱼回?
No little mermaid?
没有美人鱼?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Well! My! Really?But I did say “maybe".
好吧!我的天!真的吗?但是我说的是“也许” 。
I did say “maybe".
我真的说的是“也许”。
Well, I don't have a mermaid, but come in and see what I did bring for you.
好吧,我没有美人鱼,但是进来看看我到底给你带的什么吧。
分享到: