如何用英语和前任说再见?
时间:2017-01-20 08:16:39
(单词翻译:单击)
分手不一定就要当仇人,也可以很体面地“分手快乐”。那么就来和大家说一下,如何用英语和前任说再见。
(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me.
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance.
他们依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即将告别,但还需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。
(2)别再联系了。
Don’t call me any more.
以后别再打给我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们以后不要再见面了。
If we don't talk for a while.
我们这段时间不要联系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me.
请不要与我联系和发短信。
(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back.
他背着你偷偷跟她约会。
He is not finished with his ex.
他对他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?
(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的说法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。
(5)我们不合适。
I need some time alone.
我需要一个人过一阵子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是这样,我一直在想,我觉得我们是不合适的。
You're too good for me.
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,让我一个人静静。
You deserve a better man/woman.
你应该找个更好的对象。
分享到: