咱们裸熊 第36期:蔬菜汉堡
时间:2017-02-09 02:51:21
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Panpan? Bros? Sorry if I left you alone. Hello? Where are you guys? Ah. There you are. I'd recognize1 that old tushie anywhere.
胖胖?哥们儿?很抱歉丢下你们。在哪呢?你们去哪儿了?啊。找到你了。何时何地我都能认出那个屁屁。
Whoa, man. You don't look so hot. You guys, that's enough. Come on, stop fighting! Uh...
喔,伙计。你看起来不怎么迷人哦。你们两个,够了。算了,别打了!呃...
Get away, get away! Huh? That's it! Oof!
走开,走开!嗯?去那里!呦呵!
Brothers, to me!
兄弟们,来我这!
在她的后面是个巨大可怕的熊!让让,对不起。
Huh. That wasn't so bad.
哈。那只还不错。
No, no, no, no. Hey, no. Come on, now, guys. Be good, be good. Oh, stop that, please! This isn't our car!
不 、不、 不、 不。嘿,不要。伙计们,好了,现在。乖乖的,友善点儿。哦,停下,拜托!那不是我们的车!
No, no, no, no. Hey, no. Get off. We're moving. No, no, no. Guys. Guys, please. If we keep moving, we're gonna...Get off!
不 、不 、不、 不。嘿,不要。下来。车在跑了。不 、不、 不。伙计们,伙计们,车一直跑的话,我们会...下来!
Ah! We're almost there! Hey! No backseat driving. Keep going, we're gonna...
啊!我们快到了!嘿!别乱开车。跑下去,我们会...
Welcome to burger boy. May I take your order?
欢迎来到汉堡男孩。现在要点单吗?
Okay, so I got one veggie boy burger, one fish boy sandwich,
extra4 Mayo, and one double meaty Patty boy. Would that be all for you today? $16.34 at the second window.
好的,你点了一个蔬菜汉堡,一个鱼肉三明治多加蛋黄酱,再加一个双层肉馅饼。这是你们全部要点的吗?共16.34美金,二号窗口取餐。
Thank you for the fast service, ma'am.
谢谢你的高效服务,女士。
Welcome to burger boy.
谢谢光临汉堡男孩。
Man, burger boy always puts the perfect amount of salt in their sweet potato fries.
伙计,汉堡男孩家炸白薯条里的盐总是放得刚刚好。
Hey, so, uh, you guys feeling okay? All good?
嘿,那,呃,你们俩还好吧?没事了吧?
What are you talking about? Do you know what he's talking about?
你在说啥呢?你知道他在说啥吗?
Bros, I'm sorry I tried to turn us into something that we're not.
兄弟们,我很抱歉之前试图转变大家的生活方式。
Now let's get back to our
version5 of the wild, where fish come in stick form and there are froyo cups as far as the eye can see.
现在让我们过自己的野生生活吧,跟之前一样,鱼是串在棍子上的,酸奶是罐装的。
Ice bear is okay with this.Yeah, I'm just gonna have one
fry6, pa...Excuse me.I love you guys.
北极熊对此没意见。嗯。我想吃一根薯条,潘达...抱歉。我爱你们。
分享到: