打工姐妹花第四季 第11期:剪头发
时间:2017-06-28 01:18:47
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Yeah, now, after the emergency trip to that salon1.
现在才不错,多亏了我跑去发廊紧急补救。
When you got done with me, I looked like a baby bird on chemo.
你刚剪完我头发时,我就像一只在化疗的小鸟。
I'm sorry I had to use the last of our
savings2 for my hair cut.
抱歉不得不用掉了我们最后一点存款去剪头发。
No, you're not. - No, I am not, I love this.
你才不抱歉。-当然,我超爱这发型。
Hi, I'm Kim. I just wanted to say sorry that we didn't film here the other day.
你们好,我是金·卡戴珊。我想为之前没能在贵店拍摄节目而道歉。
It almost hurts to look at her.
光看她就觉得杀伤力好大啊。
I know how hard us girls really work to keep our businesses going, So I'll take a cupcake and I'll totally tweet about it for real.
我知道我们女生为了自己的事业会有多辛苦,所以我来买一个小蛋糕,然后我真的会帮你们发推宣传。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Here, here, here, here, here.
给,快拿着。
We can't break a $100, and anyway, this is so on the house.
我们找不开100块,不过没关系,这个我们请你吃吧。
Oh, thanks.
谢谢。
Cute hair.
头发不错。
Wait. Real quick...Do you think your mother would adopt me?
等等,问你个问题,你觉得你妈会收养我吗?
这真是尴尬到爆了。
分享到: