美国语文第一册 第94期:复习
时间:2018-04-28 07:16:40
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
“Well, children, did you have a nice time in the woods?” “孩子们,你们在森林里玩得高兴吗?”
“Oh yes, mother, such a good time! See what sweet flowers we found, “哦,是的,妈妈,我们玩得特别高兴!看看我们采的花多美啊
and what soft
moss1. The best flowers are for grandma. Won’t they please her?” 我们采的青苔多么柔软。这些最漂亮的花是送给奶奶的。这些花会令奶奶高兴吗?”
“Yes; and it will please grandma to know that you thought of her.” “会啊,奶奶会很高兴地知道你们惦念着她。”
We left him under the big tree by the
brook2, to take care of the dolls and the basket. 我们把它留在小溪边的大树下,让它照看娃娃们和篮子。
“When we came back, they were all safe. 当我们回来时,它们都很安全。
No one could get them while Rab was there. 只要拉伯在那儿,就没人能够拿走它们。
We gave him some of the
crackers3 from the basket. 我们从篮子里拿出些饼干给拉伯吃。”
“O mother, how the birds did sing in the woods! “噢,妈妈,鸟是怎么在森林里唱歌的?”
“Fanny said she would like to be a bird, and have a nest in a tree. “范妮说他想变成一只鸟,并且在树上搭个巢。
But I think she would want to come home to sleep.” 但我觉得她是想回家睡觉了。”
“If she were a bird, her nest would be her home. “如果她是只鸟,她的巢就是她的家。
But what would mother do, I wonder, without her little Fanny?” 但我不知道,离开了她的小范妮,妈妈该怎么办?”
分享到: