在线英语听力室

美国语文第六册 第81期:三个警告(4)

时间:2018-11-22 01:52:51

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   "Hold!" says the farmer, "not so fast! “住嘴!”农夫说,“不会那么快!

  I have been lame1, these four years past." 过去四年,我已经跛脚。”
  "And no great wonder," Death replies, “这没什么好奇怪的,”死神反唇相讥,
  "However, you still keep your eyes; “可是,你的眼神还不赖,
  And surely, sir, to see one's friends, for legs and arms would make amends2." 一眼就能把别人的朋友认出,胳膊腿的毛病还能养好嘛。”
  "Perhaps," says Dodson, "so it might, “也许吧,”道德森说,“也许会的,
  But latterly I've lost my sight." 可是后来我看不见东西了。”
  "This is a shocking story, faith; “这是个令人震惊的故事,信哉;
  But there's some comfort still," says Death; 可是还有令人安慰的事情呢,”死神说;
  "Each strives your sadness to amuse; “你的悲哀听上去都像笑谈;
  I warrant you hear all the news." 我保证你听到所有的消息了。”
  "There's none," cries he, "and if there were, “不是全部,”他喊道,“如果还有的话,
  I've grown so deaf, I could not hear." 我宁愿自己是聋子,我不想听。”
  "Nay3, then," the specter stern rejoined, “不,那么”鬼魂强硬地反驳,
  "These are unpardonable yearnings; “这是无法原谅的渴望;
  If you are lame, and deaf, and blind, 如果你瘸了,聋了,盲了,
  You've had your three sufficient warnings, 你就明白这三个警告了,
  So, come along; no more we'll part." 跟我走吧,我们不再分开了。”
  He said, and touched him with his dart4: 他说,用飞镖碰碰他;
  And now old Dodson, turning pale, 老道德森脸色惨白,
  Yields to his fate—so ends my tale. 向命运屈服了——我的故事也完了。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /?aid=455867&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='455867' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。