艾伦脱口秀第125期:当之无愧
时间:2018-12-07 02:08:04
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
So they still are doing it.It wasn't just Madonna fluke,it was like they are still going clubbing. 所以他们仍在参加俱乐部活动 不仅仅是有麦当娜的活动 看来还有各种其它的俱乐部
I think they are really just taking advantage of Los Angeles. 我觉得实际上他们只是 利用了洛杉矶的优势
You know, like they are down here for like four years.And they are just like living it there up. 你看 就像他们到那儿 呆了有大概四年时间 就好像他们一直住哪儿似的
What do you mean "they're down here"?And they are going back to New York? 你说"他们到那儿"的意思是 他们会回纽约吗
Oh, sorry. No.They are... No, in
California1.Oh. Yeah.So they just taking advantage about. 哦 抱歉 不是 他们还在加州 哦 是的 所以他们只在利用...
I mean, I'm taking advantage of it too.But I'm not going clubbing.And this...Wow. That's very
hip2. 其实 我也在利用洛杉矶的优势 但我不去俱乐部 而且.哇哦 实在太时尚了
So you are on Undateable.And you were on Disney for. 你现在在饰演"约会杀手" 之前你还在迪斯尼出演.
You were just transitioned so quickly You are that show ended, 角色变换得好快 刚刚结束了一场
and now you are on another show.And good for you.That's fantastic.Thank you. 又要开始另一场 机会很不错 真的很棒 -谢谢
Were you a fun of Undateable before?Thank you.I did a big catch up before I started working. 之前你喜欢看"约会杀手"吗 谢谢大家 开始工作前 我一直追着它看
I like to watch the full first season.And I really enjoyed it.Like I was laughing entire time. 我喜欢把第一季完整地看完 我确实很喜欢它 我几乎一直都在笑
It's funny. - Yeah, they're standard
comedians3.I think it's like trancelike,We are just having fun up there. 很有趣 -是 他们是优秀的喜剧演员 感觉像进入痴迷状态一样 我们会沉浸其中
Yeah. As friends, so.They are great.But that's amazing, though. 是的 作为朋友 他们太棒了 但你角色转换得太快反差太大了
You would go so quickly and samelessly,from being the queen of Disney to a. 这让大家觉得很惊奇 从迪斯尼皇后到.
Well. - I said it as well I presented you, I think Oh, yeah. 好吧 -我也这么说过 我觉得你 是的
Maybe is the queen of Disney.But you
deserved4 it.You deserved this
session5 of everything. 可以称得上是迪斯尼皇后 你当之无愧 这一切都是你努力的成果
分享到: