疑犯追踪第1季 第37期:不辞而别的哈罗德
时间:2019-03-11 00:29:15
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Theresa. 特蕾莎。
Are you looking for Harold? 你在找哈罗德吗?
Is he taking another personal day? 他又请假了吗?
I don't think so. I was hoping you knew. 我觉得不是。我还指望你知道。
Maggie said he'd been
transferred1, but Dave said he was laid off. 玛姬说他被调走了,但戴夫说他被炒了。
He didn't even say goodbye. 他都没道别。
And here I was thinking we were getting a little closer, Harold. 我刚还觉得咱俩的关系更进一步了呢,哈罗德。
I told you I'm a very private person. 我说过我很注重隐私。
Well, you're gonna need to trust someone at some point. 你总得学会去信任别人。
Trust? That's not something I come by very easily. 信任?对我来说可不那么容易。
I have my reasons. 我有我的理由。
Are you ever gonna tell me those reasons? 你有准备告诉我是什么理由吗?
I'll call you. 我会打给你。
分享到: