《摩登家庭》第1季第8集 第18期:喜欢上分手歌
时间:2019-03-22 01:06:52
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Our song is 我们的歌是
"If You Leave" by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. "黑暗中的管弦乐"乐队的《如果你离开》
OH! Are you sure? 该死! 你确定吗
Pretty sure. I sang it at our wedding. 非常确定 我在我们的婚礼上唱过
Oh, I'm an idiot. 噢 我真是个蠢货
Well, actually, he's the idiot. 实际上 他才是蠢货
He fell in love to a break- up song. 那可是首分手歌
Ignore him. This is beautiful. 别理他 今晚多美好啊
I love it. I hate this. I hate this. 我很喜欢 我不喜欢
You're so sweet and nice, and I can't even give you... 你如此温柔贴心 我却不能给你
a decent anniversary present. 一份像样的周年纪念礼物
I love you so much, and I feel you just are never gonna know it. 我太爱你了 但我觉得你可能永远不会知道
I know it. I know it. You do know it? 我知道 我知道 你真的知道吗
Yes. You do? 当然了 真的吗
You know why? Why? 知道为什么吗 为什么
You just gave us a new song. Okay. 我们有新歌了 好吧
Sort of brought you back together, eh? 让你们又黏糊起来了是吧
Seems. Sort of. 算是吧 差不多
Rekindled2 fires of a dying passion? - Sure. "爱火重燃" 好的
Shot a ray of hope into this gloomy
suburban3 lie? 给低劣的谎言照射一丝希望的曙光
All right,
buddy4. - Just play it, lzzy. 别废话了 哥们 -快演奏吧 伊茨
For you, Claire. 献给克莱尔
*I know this* *我知道*
*Much is true* *爱很真实*
*I know this* *我知道*
*Much is true* *爱很真实*
分享到: