《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第8期:泡妞技巧
时间:2019-03-22 01:15:14
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Hey, Luke. Look. 嘿 卢克 瞧
Do you wanna make a comb sheath? 你想做个梳套吗
A what? 什么
It's a cool leather
holder1 for your comb. 就是一个皮质小套 可以放梳子进去
And you can decorate it. 你也可以装饰一下它
Do you want to? Nah. I'm gonna do the rock wall. 你想试试吗 不 我去玩攀岩墙了
Okay, honey. It's your day. 好吧宝贝 你的生日你做主
Honey, let me know if you get low on supplies. 亲爱的 如果你材料不够了 记得通知我
I'll make a quick run back to the 1950s for you. 我会迅速穿越到1950年代帮你买回来
Oh! Again? 噢 又撞我
Seriously, zip-line guys, use some ropes. 说真的 负责滑索的人 用绳子圈一下
Did you remember to switch the whites to the
dryer4? 你记得把白色衣服放进烘干机了吗
Oh, no. I forgot. They're gonna smell musty. 没有 我忘了 到时肯定一股霉味
I know. I'm sorry. I'll pump. 我知道 我很抱歉 我来加油吧
No, no, no. I'll do it. You stay right here. 不不不 我来吧 你坐在车里
Relax. Oh. I get it. 放轻松 哦 我懂了
You're worried about people seeing me. Without question. 你担心别人看见我 毫无疑问
You know, people are gonna stare. 人们会盯着我们看的
They're not used to seeing one clown in a car. 他们很少见一个小丑在车里的情况
That's her- Bianca Douglas. 那就是她 比安卡·道格拉斯
She's so cute. 她好可爱哦
She has good handwriting. 她写得一手好字
She's a complete package. Wish me luck. 她是个完美女神 祝我好运吧
You don't need luck. 你不需要运气
You just remember those jokes I told you, hmm? 你只要记住我传授给你的那些笑话就行了
分享到: