《复仇》 第53期:房产证上是我的名字
时间:2019-04-12 01:41:05
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Lydia, hi. 莉迪亚 你好
How are you? It's been a long time. 你还好吗 好久不见
Not that long. 也没多久
I want my house back. 我想要回我的房子
Pardon me? 你说什么
This cottage is one of the few things 这个别墅是为数不多的几件
that still connects me to the life that I lost 与我遇到你那周末所失去的生活相连
the weekend that I met you. 的东西之一
I hand-picked nearly every piece of decor in this place. 这房子里几乎每件装饰都是我亲手挑选的
And your taste is impeccable, which is exactly 你的品味无可挑剔 所以我才
why I paid double the asking price-- 支付了两倍要价
to make sure it came
fully1 furnished. 以确保家具齐全
I'm contesting the sale. 竞价可是很激烈的喔
and in spite of what you stumbled on to 尽管你揭露了
between me and Conrad at the Southfork Inn, 我和康拉德在南方酒店的那档子事
My ex-husband had no legal right to sell. 我前夫也没权利卖它
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Lydia. 我对你的遭遇表示抱歉 莉迪亚
And I get that you're upset, but the money from the sale 我知道你很不高兴 但我花在
should more than
compensate3 for your loss. 这房子上的钱可比你失去还要多
And what could a girl like you possibly know about loss? 像你这样的女孩懂什么叫失去吗
分享到: