《复仇》第2集 第15期:操控小女孩
时间:2019-04-23 02:38:23
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Uh, excuse me, gentlemen. 失陪一会 先生们
undefined undefined
Family matters. 家务事
Ashley, would you? 阿什莉 你来
Of everything you've ever done, 在你做过的所有事情中
Daniel, this is not the place-- 丹尼尔 这里不是--
No, you cleaned out Charlotte's bank accounts. 你把夏洛特的银行账户都清空了
who's still mourning her mother's death. 悼念自己母亲的十几岁小女孩
I mean, my god! What are you? 天呐 你到底是个什么样的人
I am your father. 我是你父亲
And I'm her father, whether she wants me to be or not. 也是她的父亲 不管她承不承认
And every choice I make is in her best interests. 我走的每一步都是为了她好
Oh, like
hell3 it is. This is the same crap 都是为她好 你说来说去
you always say. What I did is done! 都是这些鬼话 -事以成定局
It is over. 都结束了
So don't you come to me now, especially now, 所以现在 尤其是现在
complaining that I should've done things differently. 你就别来指责我不应该如何如何
You know, if you really wanted to help, 你要当真想帮忙
you'd have given me your trust when I asked for it, 当时我问你要信托基金时你就该给我
then I wouldn't have had to touch Charlotte's-- 这样我就不必去拿夏洛特的--
You're right, dad. No, you're right. 没错 爸 你说的没错
It's all my fault. But this? 都是我的错 但这事
This is far from over. 这事没完
分享到: