《童话镇》第40期:谈判
时间:2019-05-27 02:44:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Ms. Blanchard, is Ms. Swan here? 布兰切特女士 斯旺女士在吗
Hi. My name is Mr. Gold. 你好 我是戈登先生
We met
briefly1 on your arrival. 你刚来时我们就见过了
I remember. 我记得
Good. I have a proposition for you, Ms. Swan. 好 我想和你说件事 斯旺女士
I, uh, I need your help. I'm looking for someone. 我需要你的帮助 我在找一个人
Really? Um... 是吗
You know what? I'm gonna go jump i-in the bath. 这样吧 我要去洗澡了
I have a photo. 这里有张照片
Her name is, uh, Ashley Boyd, 她叫阿什莉·博伊德
and she's taken something quite valuable of mine. 从我这里拿走了一件非常贵重的物品
So why don't you just call the police? 那你为什么不报警呢
Because, uh... 因为...
she's a confused young woman. 她就是个误入歧途的年轻女子
She's pregnant, alone, and scared. 还怀了孕 孤身一人 惊慌失措
I don't want to ruin this young girl's life, 我不想毁了这女孩的一生
but I just want my property returned. 但又想找回我的东西
And what is it? 那是什么东西
Well, one of the advantages of you not being the police 相比警察 你的优点是
Let's just say it's a precious object and leave it at that. 姑且就称之为珍贵的物品吧
When did you see her last? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Last night. That's...that's how I got this. 昨晚 伤口就是这么来的
It's so unlike her. 这不像她的为人
She was quite wound up, 她当时非常紧张
rambling3 on and on about changing her life. 东拉西扯说要改变自己的生活
I have no idea what got into her. 我不知道她受了什么影响
Ms. Swan, please just help me find her. 斯旺女士 请帮我找到她
My only other choice is the police, 除此之外的唯一选择是找警察
and I don't think anyone wants to see 我想没人愿意看到
that baby born in jail, now do they? 宝宝在监狱里出世吧 对吗
No, of course not. 当然没有
So you'll help me then? 那你会帮我吗
I will help her. 我会帮她
Grand. 好极了
分享到: