在线英语听力室

《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(18)

时间:2022-08-01 09:04:15

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

To have known you has been my greatest pleasure, and to sacrifice myself for you is but an honour.

认识你是我最大的快乐,为你牺牲则使我感到莫大的荣幸。

You are, and will always be, the son I never had.

我永远将把你看作我的亲生子。

My lady.It is a long time since you called me that.

小姐。很久都没听到你这样叫我了。

I've come to ask for your help.

我是来向你寻求帮助的。

As you once did before, for Uther. You did not like the outcome.

就像上次我帮乌瑟的忙一样。你又对结果不满意。

I offer a chance for you to atone for the death of his wife.

我给过你机会弥补杀死他妻子的罪过。

I have save the life of her son. What more do you ask for?

我救了他儿子啊。你还想怎么样?

That this time, you take a just price. Merlin intends to offer his life for his mother's. I want you to take mine in his place.

这次我们来做一个公平的交易。梅林打算替他母亲牺牲。而我是来顶替梅林的。

With all my powers of prediction, I could never have foretold this. Gaius the hero!

我的预言能力再强,也没能猜到这个结果。盖乌斯成英雄了!

Why should I grant your wish? You stood and watched as our friends burned in the great purge. You are nothing but a traitor.

我为什么要满足你的心愿?你什么都不做眼睁睁看着朋友被谬杀。就是一个卖国贼。

Merlin is the one man who can bring magic back to this land. At Arthur's side, he can help forge a new kingdom.

只有梅林能让魔法重归这片土地。与亚瑟并肩,他们能创造出新的王国。

A world of peace and beauty that we can only dream of.

创造出一个美丽祥和的梦想国度。


分享到:

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。