在线英语听力室

英语小达人 256 Where's My Booger?

时间:2013-12-26 05:11:02

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Where's My Booger?

  我的鼻屎干哪儿去了?
  As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.
  在我忙着为出去度假收拾行李的时候,我3岁的女儿在麻上玩儿得很开心。
  At one point, she said, "Mom, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.
  一时,她伸出两根手指,说:“妈妈,看这个。”
  Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Mommy is gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.
  为了逗她玩儿,我凑过去把她的手指放到我嘴里假装吃掉:“妈妈把你的手指吃掉了!”然后我就跑出了房间。
  When I returned, my daughter was standing1 on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated2 look on her face and tears down her face.
  等我回来的时候,我的女儿站在床上,伤心地盯着她的手指,眼泪都流下来了。
  I said, "What's wrong honey?"
  “怎么了,我的宝贝?”
  Sad and broken up she looked at me and said, "Mommy, where is my booger?"
  她伤心欲绝地看着我说:“妈妈,我的鼻屎干到哪儿去了?”
  重点讲解:
  1. stick out
  伸出;探出;
  eg. She made a face and stuck out her tongue at him.
  她做了个鬼脸,向他吐了吐舌头。
  eg. He stuck his hand out and he said, 'Good evening.'
  他伸出手说:“晚上好。”
  eg. Don't stick your head out of the train window.
  不要把头伸出火车窗外面。
  3. stare at sb/sth.
  凝视;盯着看;
  eg. Tamara stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
  塔玛拉一边狐疑地盯着他看,一边摇着头。
  eg. The children stared at the teacher with awe3.
  孩子很敬畏地凝视着老师。
  eg. Don't stare at me like that.
  不要那样地盯着我。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=241520&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='241520' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。