在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第6期:谈论薪酬

时间:2014-06-19 01:09:11

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  "You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean?
给我答复,你这是什么意思?
Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime...
我明天会打给你。
What are you talking? You hounded1 me for this.
你在说什么?你一直缠着我。?
You stood here... Listen, there's no salary.
听着,实习期没有薪水。
No. I was not aware of that.
我并不知道。
My circumstances have changed some...
我很缺钱。
...and I need to be certain that I'll be... All right. Okay.
我得确定一定会被…好吧。
Tonight.
今晚给我答覆。
I swear I will fill your spot. I promise.
我保证你以后会被正式录用。
If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners?
你知道如果自己临阵脱逃会害我被股东们怎么看?
Yes, an ass2... A-hole.
蠢蛋。
Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way.
没错,不折不扣的蠢蛋
You are a piece of work.
你真不是盖的。
Tonight.
今晚。
There was no salary.
没有薪水。
Not even a reasonable promise of a job.
不能保证能被录用。
One intern3 was hired at the end of the program from a pool of 20.
二十名实习生要抢一个工作职位。
And if you weren't that guy...
如果你没有雀屏中选。
you couldn't even apply the six months' training to another brokerage.
这6个月的培训在其他经纪公司也不适用。
The only resource I would have for six months...
这半年我只能靠那6台扫描机。
would be my six scanners, which I could still try to sell.
我还是可以试着卖出去.
If I sold them all, maybe we might get by.
如果全都卖出去就能勉强过活。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=263763&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='263763' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。