在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第65期:预订场地

时间:2014-06-20 01:37:40

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Blair:Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend Chuck Bass1.
布雷尔:嗨 有人在家吗? 艾波利,这是我的好朋友恰克拜斯。
Epperly:Nice to meet you, Mr.Bass.
艾波利:很高兴见到你,拜斯先生。
Blair:That's Nate. Chuck, we need a favor2.
布雷尔:这是内特。恰克我们需要你帮忙。
The magazine lost its space for the kickoff party tonight, and Epperly and I both agree the Empire would be the perfect replacement3.
我们的杂志需要一个今晚开幕派对的场地,艾波利跟我都觉得帝国大厦是个完美的选择。
Chuck:Sadly, the Empire is spoken for, but the palace is available.
恰克:很不幸,帝国大厦已经被预定了,但皇宫酒店还是可以的。
Blair:The palace...would lend an air of old-world sophistication to the evening.
布雷尔:皇宫酒店...可以给派对增加点复古的感觉。
Epperly:I'd have to check with Florence's manager. Do you have a stage?
艾波利:我得和弗洛伦斯的经纪人去看一下。你们有舞台么?
Blair:They'll have one by tonight.
布雷尔:今晚会搞定。
Epperly:Okay. I can get behind that.
艾波利:好的,接下来的就交给我处理吧。
Blair:And that brings me to another point of business.
布雷尔:这样我又想到了一件事情。
Nate, would you show Epperly the view from the roof?
内特,你可以带艾波利去屋顶看一下吗?
It's something you must see.
有样东西你一定要看一下。
Chuck:Excellent idea. I need to speak to Blair alone for a moment.
恰克:好极了,我需要跟布雷尔单独聊一会儿。
Looks like our favorite upper east sinners just found the answer to their prayers4.
看样子我们东区的富贵闲人刚刚实现了他们的祈祷。
Blair:I need your help.
布雷尔:我需要你的帮忙。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264041&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264041' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。