在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第79期:烦躁不安

时间:2014-06-20 01:48:49

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  SAM:We just stopped in town to take a look at the new factory, and then we're going to drive on down to Florida.
山姆:我们只是来这儿视察一个新的工厂,然后我们会去佛罗里达。
GEORGE:Oh. . .
乔治:噢。
JANE:Why don't you have your friends join us?
简:为什么不让拿到朋友也和我们一起呢?
SAM:Why, sure. Hey, why don't you kids drive down with us, huh?
山姆:对,当然啦。嗨,你们也和我们一起去,怎么样?
GEORGE:Oh, I'm afraid I couldn't get away, Sam.
乔治:哦,我恐怕走不开啊,山姆。
SAM:Still got the nose to the old grindstone, eh? Jane, I offered to let George in on the ground floor in plastics, and he turned me down cold.
山姆:还是那么兢兢业业啊,嗯?简,我曾提出让乔治跟我联手起家做塑料,但是他把我拒绝了。
GEORGE:Oh, now, don't rub1 it in.
乔治:好吧,别在旧伤口上撒盐了。
SAM:I'm not rubbing2 it in. Well, I guess we better run along.
山姆:我可没那么做,恩,我们最好还是上路吧。
JANE:Awfully glad to have met you, Mary.
简:见到你真高兴,玛丽。
MARY:Nice meeting you.
玛丽:见到你很高兴。
GEORGE:Goodbye.
乔治:再见。
JANE:Goodbye, George.
简:再见,乔治。
SAM:So long, George. See you in the funny papers3.
山姆:再见,乔治。在连环漫画报那见。
GEORGE:Goodbye, Sam.
乔治:再见,山姆。
MARY:Have fun.
玛丽:玩得开心。
GEORGE:Thanks for dropping around.
乔治:谢谢能来看我们。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264056&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264056' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。