在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第81期:天下没有免费的午餐

时间:2014-06-20 01:49:43

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Man:Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting.
男性:你今天在会议上有点儿反常。
Matt:No,no,no,no,no.I'm good.
马特:不不不不。我很好。
Man:You sure?
男性:你确定?
Matt:I'm good.I'm under control.It's good.Double shot mocha.You look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
马特:我很好,能控制自己。很好,两份摩卡咖啡。看样子你得喝点提神饮料了。
It's okay.No strings1 attached.
没事的,完全免费,没有任何条件。
Man:Not interested.
男性:没兴趣。
Matt:Come on,let's do this easy,all right?Just two guys talking.Come on.
马特:好吧,我们开门见山,好么?就好像两个朋友在聊天一样。
Sylar:I get it.You are the good cop.How ironic2.
塞拉亚:知道了,你是个好警察,多么讽刺啊。
Matt:So we need a name.Your supplier,all right?You give us that name,you keep a clean record.
马特:我们需要一个名字,谁是你的供应商?告诉我名字,你就没事了。
Sylar:He's a liar,totally lying.
塞拉亚:他骗你的,别信他。
Man:Why are you looking at my forehead?Does it say schmuck or something?
男性:你盯着我的额头干什么?上面写着笨蛋还是什么?
Matt:I wasn't staring at your forehead.
马特:我没有盯着。
Man:You're not getting a name,coffee boy.
男性:你不会得到名字的,咖啡男。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264058&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264058' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。