在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第84期:背后言语

时间:2014-06-20 01:51:00

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Norman:That Demko thing really chapped my ass1. I marched upstairs and I told the big guns:
诺曼:德姆克那个事情让我非常恼火所以我跑到了楼上,我跟那些老头子们说
Carl gets promoted in Iieu of Demko, or along with Demko...
卡尔应该代替德姆克得到提升,至少两个人一起升。
whichever, or I walk.
要不然,就换我走人。
Carl:Really? What did they say?
卡尔:真的?他们怎么说?
Norman:Well, they were quite attracted to the me walking option, you know, for a moment.
诺曼:他们似乎对让我走人这个选项十分感兴趣,不过好在只有一阵子。
But then I threw that off the table.
然后我把这东西隔着桌子丢了过去。
Carl:Good move
卡尔:干的漂亮。
Norman:And they said if you started to show some initiative, I could promote you.
诺曼:然后他们告诉我,如果你能体现出积极性的话我可以提升你。
Carl:And?
卡尔:还有呢?
Norman:Well, you're doing it. Yeah?
诺曼:你现在就做的很好啊是吗?
Carl:Yeah, the whole cake thing.
卡尔:是啊,比如这个蛋糕的事情。
Norman:Yeah.
诺曼:嗯。
You're making up nicknames.
而且你开始给我取昵称。
Carl:Okay.
卡尔:好吧。
Norman:Know what? I called Demko this morning to ask if he could work, and know what he said?
诺曼:你知道吗?今天早上我也打电话给了德姆克问他今天能不能工作你知道他怎么说的吗?
Carl:No.
卡尔:不行。
Norman:How did you know that?
诺曼:你怎么知道的?
Carl:He's not here.
卡尔:因为他不在这里。
Norman:Yeah, but you are, Car. Yeah.
诺曼:对的,但是你来了, 卡尔,是的。
And that's why I'm gonna give the job to you.
所以我才准备把这个职位给你。
Carl:Norm, that's amazing. Oh, my God. Thank you.
卡尔:诺曼,这消息太吓人了哦,我的上帝啊,谢谢你。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264061&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264061' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。