在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第86期:公司利益

时间:2014-06-20 01:51:51

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Kim:All right, what do you want me to do, Jane?
金:好,你要我怎么做,简?
Jane:I admit you were right.
简:我承认你是对的。
We're not gonna win this based on the law or my feelings.
我们没办法用我的感受或是法律来赢。
Kim:Good. At least we agree on that.
金:很好,我们意见相同。
Jane:But Parker said we have to think outside the box.
简:但帕克说要创新思维。
Kim:Right.
金:没错。
Jane:The designer claimed that he has a contract with the company allowing him to design whatever he wants,
简:设计师说他和公司有合约给他完全的创作自由,
but what if we could show that the contract was counter to the company's best interests?
但是,如果我们证明那合约有违公司最大利益呢?
Kim:I don't think I follow.
我没听懂。
Jane:PDQ is owned by investors1.
简:PDQ需要投资人投资。
Management has a responsibility to maximize profits, right?
管理阶层有义务创造最大营收,对吧?
Kim:You want me to argue that their business practices are suboptimal?
金:你要我把论点放在盈利策略不够理想?
Jane:Yeah, why not? We amend2 our complaint and push on.
简:对啊,试试看,我们可以修改控告,再上诉。
Kim:The plaintiff would like to call a rebuttal witness…
金:原告一方想声请传唤反驳证人…
Warren Gunther, the largest shareholder3 in PDQ.
沃伦冈瑟,PDQ最大股东。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264064&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264064' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。