在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第87期:签订合同

时间:2014-06-20 01:52:14

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Yaniv:Some people think it's strange I have a contract for my exercise class. But I want people to understand the commitment1 I expect from them.
亚尼夫:有人会觉得上我的运动课需要签合同很奇怪,但我要大家明白,我期望大家兑现承诺。
I found in the past.
过去我发现…
Gabrielle:Here you go. All signed.
加百列:行了,都签好了。
Yaniv:You didn't even read it.
亚尼夫:合同你连读都没读。
Gabrielle:Oh, no need. I'm up for anything.
加百列:噢,不需要,我什么苦都能吃。
Although I did just get a manicure, so nothing that might chip a nail.
但我刚修了指甲,所以凡是要削指甲的都不行。
Yaniv:Mrs. Solis...Let me tell you what I learn in the Israeli army.
亚尼夫:索利斯太太,让我告诉你我在以色列军队里学到了什么。
A group without commitment is a group that will fail.
没有承诺的队伍必败无疑。
The women in my morning class are committed.
我早班里的女学员都是发过誓的。
I am starting to think that you are not tough enough.
我觉得你还不够坚强。
Gabrielle:Not tough enough? Let me tell you something, Mr.Iraqi army guy.
加百列:不够坚强?我跟你说,伊拉克大兵。
Yaniv:Israeli.
亚尼夫:是以色列。
Gabrielle:Whatever. I used to be a model, and you don't know what war is until you've been in a dressing2 room with a bunch of size zeroes reaching for the last rice cake.
加百列:管他呢。我曾是一名模特,和一群只穿零号码衣服,只吃一块糕点的姑娘们同处一室,我会不知道什么是战争?
I am plenty tough.
我够坚强了。
Yaniv:I'm not so sure.
亚尼夫:那可不一定。
Gabrielle:Hey, I know some of those women in your exercise class.
加百列:我认识你训练班的女学员。
The most exercise they ever get is cutting a piece of cake.
她们的训练无非是切蛋糕这么简单。
Yaniv:That's a lap!
亚尼夫:罚跑一圈!
Gabrielle:Excuse me?
加百列:什么!
Yaniv:In the contract.
亚尼夫:合同里写了的。
There are certain words I do not tolerate-"cake," "tired," "can't," "doughnut."
某些词我是不能容忍的。蛋糕,累,做不到和油炸圈。
If I hear them, you owe me a lap.
要是让我听见了,罚跑一圈。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264065&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264065' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。