在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第97期:过关斩将

时间:2014-06-20 02:02:11

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

  Bob:Can I speak with you for a moment?
鲍勃:我能和你说几句话吗?
I owe you an apology.
我要向你道歉,
What I asked you to do was wrong.
我让你做的事情是不对的。
I've been with this company for 30 years.
我为这公司效力30年了。
We've been through a lot of turmoil1 and made a lot of difficult choices.
我们一起经历了无数风风雨雨,也做出了很多艰难的选择。
Some I regret to this day.
有些让我懊恼至今,
But right now, I'm dealing2 with someone who is a real danger to us, to everyone.
但是,现在我要面对的是对我们构成成胁的人,对每个人。
And I,m afraid that in my haste to deal with him,
我怕我急于求成,
I overstepped my bounds.
过界了。
Suresh:The file you are holding, Adam Monroe.
苏雷什:你是指你拿着的那个档案,亚当门罗。
Bob:Yes. You,re valuable to us,Dr.Suresh.
鲍勃:是的,你对我们很重要,苏雷什博士。
Not just for your blood or your knowledge, but to keep us in line.
不仅仅是因为你的血液或者学识,而是你能让我们有序进行。
Suresh:Molly still isn't well.
苏雷什:莫利还不是很乐观,
So I can't take her away from here.
所以我不能把她从这儿带走。
But you've given me no reason to trust you.
但是你的玴由不足以让我相信你。
Bob:I know, I know. We both have a lot at stake.
鲍勃:我知道,我知道。
I have someone at my disposal, someone who can make sure there's no further misunderstandings. Sounds good?
我们都危若累卵。我安排了人,可以确保不会再有谈会了,听起来不错吧?
Suresh:I don't really have a choice, do I?
苏雷什:我别无选择,不是吗?


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=264079&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='264079' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。