在线英语听力室

影视剧中的职场美语 第132期:消除误会

时间:2014-08-13 07:19:52

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Well, you must be happy.

  好吧,这下你高兴了吧。
  Um,I'll call you back. Why?
  呃,我等下打给你。为什么?
  I just got fired because you went crying to your boss.
  你去向老板抱怨,所以我被炒了。
  Now I don't have a job.
  我现在失业了。
  Oh,man.I'm gonna have to go back to stealing cable1 from my neighbor, which I don't feel right about,
  哦,天哪。我又要继续那种偷 用邻居家有线电视的生活了,我不想这样,
  all because some little mode2 girl wasn't happy with her sandwich.
  可就因为一个时尚小女孩不满意她的三明治。
  No,look, I wasn't trying to get you fired. I was just.
  不,听着,我没想害你被炒。我只是…
  Yeah,well,nonetheless,you did.
  是啊,不管怎样,就是因为你。
  All right,everybody, that's it for me, but before I go,there is no such thing as tat-free mayo.
  好啦,各位,我的工作到此为止了,但我走之前要说,根本没有什么脱脂蛋黄酱。
  There's 125 calories of pure fat per tablespoon,and I put two in every sandwich. See you around,mode girl.
  平均一汤匙就含125卡热量的脂肪,而我在每个 三明治上都放两勺。再见啦,时尚小姐。
  Nice,Betty.
  贝蒂,干得漂亮。
  You^re finally one of us.
  你终于是我们中的一员了。
  No. No, I'm not one of you.
  不不,我跟你们不是-路人。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=271409&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='271409' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。