Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=273104&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYeeFFNA' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`>'273104' and `typeid`='4176' order by `id` asc limit 1

英语听书《海底两万里》第81期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(4)_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

英语听书《海底两万里》第81期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(4)

时间:2014-08-25 01:08:59

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Conseil's unflappable composure cheered me up.

  康塞尔这样坚定和冷静,鼓舞了我的力量。
  I swam more vigorously, but hampered1 by clothes that were as restricting as a cloak made of lead, I was managing with only the greatest difficulty.
  我用力地游着,但我的衣服像铅皮一样紧紧裹着我,很妨碍我的动作,我觉得很难支持下去。
  Conseil noticed as much.
  康塞尔发现了这一点。
  Master will allow me to make an incision2, he said.
  我想先生一定会允许我把衣服割掉。
  And he slipped an open clasp knife under my clothes, slitting3 them from top to bottom with one swift stroke.
  他说。他在我的衣服下面放入一把刀子,很快的一下,从上至下把衣服割开。
  Then he briskly undressed me while I swam for us both.
  然后,他敏捷地替我脱衣服,我就抓住他泅水。
  I then did Conseil the same favor, and we continued to navigate4 side by side.
  很快,我也给康塞尔脱掉了衣服,我们彼此轮流在水上航行。
  But our circumstances were no less dreadful.
  可是,我们的处境仍然十分危险:
  Perhaps they hadn't seen us go overboard; and even if they had, the frigate-being undone5 by its rudder-couldn't return to leeward6 after us.
  可能我们掉下海的时候,人家没有看见,也可能看见了,但因为战舰的舵坏了。不能回到这边来救我们。
  So we could count only on its longboats.
  现在我们只有指靠大船上的小艇康塞尔很冷静地这样假设,并计划着随后应做的事。
  Conseil had coolly reasoned out this hypothesis and laid his plans accordingly.
  多奇怪的性格!这个冰一般冷的人在这里好像在自己家里那样!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=273104&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='273104' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。