Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=273107&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYnt2Omu' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`>'273107' and `typeid`='4176' order by `id` asc limit 1

英语听书《海底两万里》第84期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(7)_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

英语听书《海底两万里》第84期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(7)

时间:2014-08-25 01:17:37

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Conseil had to keep me going, and attending to our self-preservation became his sole responsibility.

  康塞尔不得不来支持我,我们保全生命的担子于是完全落在他一一人身上。
  I soon heard the poor lad gasping1; his breathing became shallow and quick.
  不久我听到这个可怜人发喘了;他的呼吸渐渐短促了。
  I didn't think he could stand such exertions2 for much longer.
  我明白他也不能支持很久了。
  Go on! Go on! I told him.
  丢下我吧!丢下我吧!我对他说。
  Leave master behind? he replied. Never! I'll drown before he does!
  丢下先生!永远不能!他答,我还要死在先生前头呢!
  Just then, past the fringes of a large cloud that the wind was driving eastward3, the moon appeared.
  这时候,有一片厚云被风吹向东边去,月亮露出来了。
  The surface of the sea glistened4 under its rays. That kindly5 light rekindled6 our strength.
  海水在月亮下闪闪发光。这仁慈的月亮重新鼓起了我们的气力。
  I held up my head again. My eyes darted7 to every point of the horizon. I spotted8 the frigate9.
  我的头又抬起来。我的眼光向天边各处了望。我看见了战舰。
  It was five miles from us and formed no more than a dark, barely perceptible mass. But as for longboats, not a one in sight!
  它在离我们五海里的海面,只是模糊不清的漆黑一团。但小艇呢,一只也没有!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=273107&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='273107' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。