Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=336210&mid=3
Error infos: Error writing file '/tmp/MYw4JopK' (Errcode: 28)
Error sql: select `id`,`title` from `new_archives` where `arcrank`>-1 and `id`>'336210' and `typeid`='4176' order by `id` asc limit 1

英语听书《海底两万里》第142期 第10章 水中人(13)_在线英语听力室
在线英语听力室

英语听书《海底两万里》第142期 第10章 水中人(13)

时间:2015-12-08 02:42:16

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Sir, even though you've cut yourself off from humanity1, I can see that you haven't disowned all human feeling.

  先生,您虽然跟人类世界不相往来,但我想您还没有公开否认人的情感。
  We're castaways whom you've charitably taken aboard, we'll never forget that.
  我们是被您好心收留在您船上的受难者,我们忘不了您的好意。
  Speaking for myself, I don't rule out that the interests of science could override2 even the need for freedom, which promises me that, in exchange,
  至于我,如果因为科学的关系可以把自由忘记的话,那我很知道,
  our encounter will provide great rewards.
  我们两人的相遇可能给我巨大的补偿。
  I thought the commander would offer me his hand, to seal our agreement. He did nothing of the sort. I regretted that.
  我想,船长是一定要跟我握手,借此表示我们的意见是一致的。但他并不这样做。我真替他惋惜。
  One last question, I said, just as this inexplicable3 being seemed ready to withdraw.
  最后一个问题。当这个神秘的人物想退出去的时候,我对他说。
  Ask it, professor.
  教授先生,您说吧。
  By what name am I to call you?
  我应当怎样称呼您呢?
  Sir, the commander replied, to you, I'm simply Captain Nemo;* to me, you and your companions are simply passengers on the Nautilus.
  先生,船长回答,在您来说,我不过是尼摩船长,在我来说,您和您的同伴不过是诺第留斯号的乘客。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=336210&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='336210' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。