在线英语听力室

陨落星辰第一季 第39期:撕破脸皮(2)

时间:2016-04-06 02:33:03

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Man.

见鬼
Well...
好吧
I guess you had to do that,huh?
你非得这样发泄一下 对吗
You guessed right.
你说对了
Well,I understand how guilty you must feel
我能理解你对她不幸遇难
'cause of what happened to her.
会感到万分内疚
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Well,it was your morning,Tom.
毕竟那天早上应该你去 汤姆
Wasn't it?
不是吗
Rebecca told me that you were supposed to go out there
丽蓓卡跟我说 那天早上
looking for food with me that morning.
本该是你和我一起去找食物
But she knew how exhausted1 you were,
但是她看你太累了
and she couldn't bring herself to wake you up.
实在不忍心把你叫醒
She really loved you,Tom.
她太爱你了 汤姆
But it should have been you out there the morning of the attack.
不过那天早上遇袭时本就该是你在那
And not Rebecca.
而非丽蓓卡
You're as responsible for her death as I am
你和我一样要对她的死负责
maybe more.
也许你的责任更大
And because I'm alive,
而正因为我还活着
you've got a chance to get that harness2 off your son.
你才有机会把你儿子背上的脊甲卸掉
Rebecca's death may save Ben's life.
丽蓓卡的死或许能救本一命

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=353491&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='353491' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。