在线英语听力室

陨落星辰第一季 第85期:越发懂事的长子

时间:2016-04-07 02:35:19

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Hi, Dad.

老爸
Hey. Thought1 you weren't on sentry2 duty3 until4 tonight.
你不是要晚上才放哨吗
Actually5, I, um, got6 Ryerson to take my watch.
实际上,我让瑞尔森替我了
What's going7 on?
怎么回事
I've been thinking8, you know, maybe I should go with Matt and Ben.
我一直在想,也许我该跟马特和本一块走
I'm worried9 about them, too.
我也很担心他们
But I think between Mike and the escort10, they'll be well-protected.
但我觉得,在迈克他们的护送下,会很安全的
Oh, it's no big secret11 that
我和本从没好好相处过
Ben and I never really got along12.
这也不是什么秘密了
Fought13 like cats and dogs is more like it.
更确切地说,就像猫狗大战
But brothers are like that.
但是兄弟就是那样
陨落星辰第一季
That morning, um, you were, you know, still asleep14,
那天早上,你还在睡觉
But-but Ben and I got into it.
那时,我和本又打起来了
You know, the morning mom went out to get food with Dr15. Harris.
就是那天早上,妈妈和哈里斯医生出去找食物
I didn't know that.
我一直不知道
No big deal17.
也不是什么大事
You know, she just, uh, she broke18 us up like she always did16.
你也知道,妈妈就像往常一样,把我们拉开了
But she told me something that she knew we were different,
但是她之后跟说我,她知道我们俩不一样
and that'd probably19 never change,
而且估计永远也不会改变
but, you know, we had20 to put that behind us.
但是,我们必须把这些都抛诸脑后
We had to start looking out for each other.
学着照顾彼此
That sounds like her.
确实像她说的
When we got Ben back, I... I felt like I, uh, kept this promise21 to her.
当我们救回本之后,我...我觉得应该对她信守承诺
I think if she was22 here right now, you know, she'd-she'd want me to go with them.
如果她现在还活着话,一定也希望我跟他们一起走
You sure about this?
你下定决心了
I am.
Your mom was very proud23 of you.
你妈妈非常为你骄傲
She told me to keep an eye on you, too.
她要我也照看你呢
How's that going?
这事怎么样了
It's a work in progress24.
尚未成功,仍须努力

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=353635&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='353635' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。