天才宝贝熊 第57期:熬夜(3)
时间:2016-04-13 06:04:10
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Cat, you scared me.
猫,你吓死我了。
What are you doing up?
你在做什么呢?
I'm staying up all night.
我熬夜了。
Oh, me too.
哦,我也是。
I hardly ever sleep at night.
我很少在晚上睡觉。
You must be up until the sun rises.
太阳升起时你必须起来。
Actually, I prefer the
mid1 of the night.
其实,我更喜欢半夜。
Why?
为什么呢?
Because night is dark and no one can see me.
因为晚上是黑暗的,没有人能看到我。
Don't you get scared?
你不害怕吗?
Sure, sometimes.
当然,有时候害怕。
夜晚可是非常吓人。
But I like that.
但我喜欢这样。
Want to come?
想来吗?
I'd better not.
我最好不要。
See you in the morning then.
那我们早上见。
I've still got dinner waiting somewhere.
我还得找地方等待吃饭。
I wonder where Father Bear is now, it must be very dark on the ocean at night.
我在想现在熊爸爸在哪里,晚上在海上肯定很黑。
Must be a lot of waves.
肯定有很多浪。
And the water must be very cold.
水也一定很寒冷。
Wow,Mother Bear.
哇,熊妈妈。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I need a live saver. A live saver.
我需要一个救生圈。一个救生圈。
我假装像爸爸一样在海上。
And the waves were really big.
海浪非常大。
Now this time I want you to go to sleep.
现在这个时候我想让你去睡觉。
I mean it, little bear.
我是认真的,小熊。
分享到: