英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第2讲
时间:2016-04-27 12:51:40
(单词翻译:单击)
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 二:
[Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.]
-Dad: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
Po. What are you doing up there?
Po,你磨蹭啥呢?
-Po: Nothing.
没啥。
mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
Po!快点,都误了生意了。
-Po: Coming!
来啦……
Sorry, dad.
对不起,老爸
-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
对不起可变不出面条来。
What were you doing up there?
你在搞什么名堂?
All that noise.
稀里哗啦的。
-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。
-Dad: About what?
什么梦?
What were you dreaming about?
梦到什么了?
-Po: What was I...?
梦到了……我梦见了……
I was dreaming about...
我梦见了……
...noodles.
……面条。
-Dad: Noodles?
面条?
You were really dreaming about noodles?
你真梦见面条了?
-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
没错。不然还能梦见啥?
Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。
-Dad: Oh, happy day!
哦,太让人高兴了!
My son finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于梦到面条了!
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!
This is a sign, Po.
sign: 迹象
这是个好兆头,Po。
-Po: A sign of what?
什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be
entrusted4 with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。
Then you will
fulfill5 your destiny and take over the restaurant!
destiny: 命运 take over: 继承
这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...
就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,
...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
mahjong: 麻将
这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。
-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。
-Dad: No, it was the dream.
不,这是注定的梦。
We are noodle folk.
folk: 特定集团中的人
我们是面条世家,
流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。
-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?
可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?
Something besides noodles?
除了面条之外的?
-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,
其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。
-Po: Why didn't you?
那你干吗不做?
-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.
因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,
Can you imagine me making tofu?
你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Tofu.
豆腐?
No! We all have our place in this world.
别提了!我们各有其命。
Mine is here,
我就是面条命,
and yours is...
而你……
-Po: I know, is here.
我知道了,也是面条命。
-Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.
错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。
Service with a smile.
别忘了微笑服务。
分享到: